- PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Lightly oil pizza pan.
- PLACE the dough on a pizza pan.
- SPREAD BBQ sauce on the dough.
- TOPpizza dough with cheese, ham, onions and cilantro.
- BAKE for 8-10 minutes until crust turns golden brown and cheese is lightly browned.
- SLICE and serve.
- ¼ lb Eckrich Deli Spicy Pineapple Ham, thinly sliced into strips
- Small handful of red onion, thinly sliced
- Small handful cilantro, chopped
- 2 large handfuls shredded cheese (Pepper Jack, Monterey or whatever’s on hand)
- Premade pizza dough
- BBQ sauce