- Cut each Eckrich® Smoked Sausage into three even pieces; cut each piece lengthwise. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place 6 waffles on microwave safe plate; microwave on HIGH power for 10 seconds. Repeat with remaining waffles. Form one waffle into a “taco” by bringing edges almost together and inserting two wooden picks through through top edge to hold secure. Place in 9x13-inch baking pan. Repeat with remaining waffles. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp and light golden brown. Remove picks.
- Meanwhile, place sausage in large skillet over medium heat, cut sides down. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once.
- Scramble eggs in large skillet to desired doneness.
- Fill warm waffles evenly with eggs and sausage; serve with syrup.
Tip: Substitute 1-13-oz. Package of Eckrich Turkey Skinless Smoked Sausage for the Smoked Sausage and enjoy another great flavor!