- 1 (10-14oz) package Eckrich® Smoked Sausage
- 12 uncooked shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 8 yellow or gold mini potatoes, diced (about 2 cups)
- 2 ears fresh or frozen corn on the cob, cut in half
- 2 cups fresh or frozen green beans
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1/4 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 8 thin slices fresh jalapeño
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
To Bake: Heat oven to 450ºF. Place foil packets on baking sheet; bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Heat grill to about 375 ºF. Place four 12x18-inch sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil on work surface.
- Evenly divide smoked sausage, shrimp, potatoes, corn on cob, and green beans in center of each piece of foil. Top with red pepper, onion and jalapeño.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over top of each stack of ingredients; sprinkle each with 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning, 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon chicken broth to each.
- Fold the foil sides up to meet in center; double fold top and ends to tightly seal each packet.
- Grill 15 to 18 minutes until potatoes are tender and shrimp is cooked through. Serve with lemon wedges and parsley.