Rich, cheesy casserole with choice turkey sausage, red potatoes and green beans.
- Place potatoes in a large, deep skillet and add water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- Stir in green beans; continue to simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Drain in a colander.
- Add Eckrich® turkey smoked sausage to same skillet; sauté over medium heat 3 minutes or until golden brown. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in drained vegetables and cheese sauce; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through about 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a shallow 1-1/2 quart baking dish to hold until ready to serve. To reheat, bake in a preheated 375 degree F oven 12 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.