Fajitas made with Eckrich smoked sausage, bell peppers, and onions.
- Cut sausage into 3/4 thick slices.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, cook and stir sausage until browned, about 8 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add onions and peppers to the skillet; increase heat to medium-high and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown and crisp-tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in lime juice and chili powder.
- Return sausage to skillet and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Spread tortillas on plates; equally divide sausage mixture on tortillas. Roll each tortilla around the sausage and vegetables; serve immediately.
- Serve with guacamole, sour cream, salsa and pickled jalapeño slices, if desired.