- 1 (10-14oz) package Eckrich® Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 cups water
- 1 (14oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (8oz) package Zatarain's Jambalaya Rice Dinner Mix
- Heat oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high. Add chicken, vegetables and garlic; cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes until chicken is no longer pink. Add sliced sausage; continue cooking 2 minutes.
- Add water and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Add jambalaya rice dinner mix; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 25 minutes until rice is tender.