Fajitas made with Eckrich smoked sausage, bell peppers, and onions.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, cook and stir sausage until browned, about 8 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add onions and peppers to the skillet; increase heat to medium-high and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown and crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice and chili powder and return sausage to the skillet. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Divide sausage mixture into tortillas. Roll each tortilla around the sausage and vegetables; serve immediately.
- Top with guacamole, sour cream, salsa and pickled jalapeño slices, if desired.