Sliced smoked sausage is sauteed with onions and red and green bell pepper makes these dinner sandwiches the perfect way to cook a quick and colorful weeknight dinner.
- Heat the Eckrich Skinless Smoked sausage on dry skillet set over médium heat, for about 2- minutes.
- Heat the refried beans and set aside.
- Slice the avocados.
- Split rolls lengthwise, spread lightly both sides of the roll with sour cream.
- Spread the top side of the roll with avocado.
- Spread the bottom part of the roll with the refried beans.
- Put the sliced sausage on bottom half of the roll.
- Top with the sliced cheese and sliced avocado.
- Garnish with sliced pickled jalapeño peppers & pickled onions or salsa.