Smoked sausage with cheese, and scrambled eggs blend beautifully for breakfast, brunch, or dinner.
- Take 2 loaves Italian loaf cut and tear into 2 inch pieces and allow to dry. This can be done day before.
- Combine eggs, half n half, italian seasoning
- Once mixture is totally combined add - Eckrich Smoked Sausage, shredded cheese, Cheddar or American cheese - cubed, grape tomatoes, parsley, thyme, and onions
- Spray casserole pan with cooking spray. Top with Parmesan Cheese, garlic, pepper, extra parsley, extra thyme, extra cheese
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 1 hour 15 mins or until cooked through
- Serves 12 using a 13x9x2.5 casserole dish