Colorful vegetables sit alongside tasty lower sodium smoked sausage for a delicious kabob.
- Soak skewers in water for 1 hour.
- Spray grill and preheat to medium heat.
- Cut smoked sausage diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
- Slice zucchini, red and yellow bell peppers, and onion into ½-inch pieces.
- Thread smoked sausage, peppers, zucchini, and onion onto the skewers.
- Grill kabobs until sausage is hot and vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill and serve immediately.