Break out the grill for this sandwich recipe involving grilled sausage.
- Prepare grill and heat to medium-high; or heat broiler to medium-high.
- Cut sausage into ½" thick slices.
- Thread sausage, onion and bell peppers alternately onto 6 10"-long skewers.
- Brush half the salad dressing on the skewered sausage and vegetables.
- Grill or broil until sausage is golden brown and vegetables are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes, turning once.
- Brush remaining salad dressing on the rolls.
- Fill rolls with grilled sausage and vegetables.
- Divide avocado and cilantro onto each.