20 minutes PT20M
- 1 package (10-14oz) Eckrich® Smoked Sausage
- 8 slices Texas Toast Garlic Bread
- 2 cups Provolone / Mozzarella Cheese Shredded Blend
- Preheat oven to 375º F Bake (350º F Convection)
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle to medium.
- Slice one Eckrich Smoked Sausage Rope in half lengthwise and again horizontally so you have 4 equal half pieces of sausage and slightly caramelize.
- Place 4 slices of Texas Toast on a cutting board. Sprinkle each slice with 1/4 cup cheese mixture.
- Place 1 sausage piece on top of each slice of Texas Toast. Sprinkle each slice with 1/4 cup more cheese mixture. Top each sandwich with one more slice of Texas Toast.
- Spray the griddle / skillet with olive oil spray. Place the sandwiches on the preheated griddle or skillet.
- Cook until golden brown and then flip over. Cook until golden brown on remaining side.
- Place in the oven until cheese has fully melted. Slice in half carefully with a bread knife.