- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups of the cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, Hot Links and green onion.
- Pour into greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake 40 minutes; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 2 to 5 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted and top is light golden brown.
- 1 Package (14oz) Eckrich Hot Smoked Sausage Links, sliced into thin coins
- 2 Teaspoons Oil
- 1 ½ Cups Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Dozen Eggs
- 2 Cups (8 ounces) Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 2 Cups (16 ounces) Cottage Cheese, small curd
- 1/3 Cup Green Onion, sliced