- HEAT grill or grill pan over medium-high heat and coat grates with oil.
- GRILL sausages until exterior is browned and starting to crisp, about 4 minutes per side.Once cool enough to handle, cut sausage into 1/2”-slices and arrange on serving plate.
- MELT butter in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk in flour and cook for anadditional minute. Add milk, beer, Worcestershire, mustard, garlic powder, and smoked paprika and whisk until smooth. Continue cooking, whisking frequently, until mixture starts to thicken.
- REDUCE heat to low and whisk in cheeses until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Transfer to serving bowl and serve immediately with grilled sausage bites.
- 2 (10-14oz) packages Eckrich® Smoked Sausage
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup smoked Gouda, shredded
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup beer (light or dark)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste