- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- HEAT olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced sausage and cook untilstarting to brown and crisp, about 5 minutes.
- ARRANGE tortilla chips in even layer on baking sheet. Top with layers of sausage,tomatoes, corn, red onion and beans. Sprinkle with cheeses and top with jalapeño slices.Bake until cheese is melted, about 6 minutes.
- ZEST and juice 1 lime into small bowl and mix with sour cream. Slice remaining lime intowedges. Drizzle lime sour cream over nachos, garnish with cilantro and serve with lime slices.
- 1 (10-14oz) packages Eckrich® Smoked Sausage, sliced into 1/4”-slices
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 ears corn, kernels removed
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 2 jalapeños, sliced thin
- 2 limes
- Fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed