Savory Smoked Sausage, creamy mac and cheese and delicious collard greens adds a twist on a soul food classic that your whole family is sure to love.
- Prepare pre-packaged Mac and Cheese, according to the directions on package.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut sausage into ½-inch slices.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sauté collard greens and smoked sausage in skillet, and stirring frequently until cooked through.
- Combine smoked sausage, collard greens and Mac and cheese in a greased baking dish, top with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the bread crumb topping is lightly golden.