Grilled smoked sausage, pineapple and red pepper skewers brushed with a pineapple glaze.
- Combine brown sugar, pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce and ginger in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Continue cooking 30 minutes, or until sauce is thickened and reduced to 2 cups, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in lime juice.
- Place vegetables and pineapple in 13x9-inch glass baking dish. Pour pineapple juice mixture over vegetables and pineapple; toss lightly to coat. Cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat. Drain vegetable mixture, reserving marinade. Thread vegetables, pineapple and sausage alternately onto 8 heavy wooden or metal skewers.
- Grill skewers 10 to 15 minutes, or until sausage is hot and vegetables are tender, turning every 5 minutes and brushing with the reserved marinade.