Perfect any day or night of the week, this delicious homemade pizza is a great way to bring your family together.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly oil pizza pan or medium baking sheet.
- Slice sausage into ¼-inch pieces.
- Slice peppers into thin strips.
- Unroll dough, and press into the prepared pizza pan or baking sheet, stretching to fit the pan. Spread pizza sauce on crust.
- Top pizza with cheese, sausage, and peppers.
- Bake until crust turns golden-brown and cheese is lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Slice as desired and serve.