Traditional quesadillas with a Naturally Hardwood Smoked Twist.
- Cook and stir sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned and heated through, 4 to 5 minutes. (Do not wash skillet.)
- Divide sausage evenly among tortillas; top with cheese and green chilies.
- Fold tortillas in half over filling.
- Add half of quesadillas to same skillet; cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes per side or until browned and cheese has melted.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas; serve with salsa.