Smoked sausage is coated with a spice rub, then grilled and served with homemade macaroni and cheese.
- Combine black pepper, paprika, sugar, kosher salt, celery salt, red pepper and mustard in small bowl; set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Rub seasoning mixture onto sausage. Grill according to package directions until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add cream and onions; mix well. Bring just to boil, stirring occasionally. Add cheese; cook until cheese is completely melted, stirring constantly with wire whisk.
- Drain macaroni. Add to cheese sauce; stir gently. Season with salt and black pepper. Serve with the grilled sausage.