Heat up dinnertime with this spicy pasta dish featuring our delicious 4 Pepper Smoked Sausage and roasted veggies.
- Slice smoked sausage diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Dice green and red peppers.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add peppers and smoked sausage and cook until browned.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Add peppers and smoked sausage to cooked pasta in a large bowl.
- In a separate saucepan, stir whipping cream over medium heat for two minutes. Reduce heat to low and whisk in shredded cheese until cheese is fully melted.
- Pour cheese sauce over pasta and mix together.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.