Add fun to your kabobs by using mini cookie cutters to make veggie stars, flowers or other shapes.
- Spray cold grates of grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat, according to manufactures instructions.
- Stir together barbecue sauce and preserves in small bowl; set aside.
- Cut zucchini and summer squash into 1/2-inch slices. Seed peppers.
- Using star shaped 1-1/2 to 2-inch cookie cutters, (or other shapes such as flowers, etc.), cut vegetables into shapes. Chop remaining vegetables for salad or stir-fry for another use.
- Thread sausage and vegetables alternately on 6 metal skewers.
- Grill kabobs 5 minutes per side, or until sausage is hot and vegetables are tender, turning and brushing frequently with barbecue sauce mixture.