- 1 ¼ lb of your favorite Eckrich Deli Ham, thinly sliced
- ¾ lb Eckrich Hard Salami, thinly sliced
- 4 dill pickles, sliced lengthwise
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 hoagie rolls
- CUT: Tops off hoagies. Set aside.
- IN SMALL BOWL, STIR: Mustard and mayo. Spread over both sides of cut hoagie.
- LAYER: Hoagie with ham, salami, Swiss cheese and pickles.
- TOP: With hoagie roll tops.
- HEAT: Sandwich in sandwich press until cheese is melted (5-7 minutes). Or in nonstick skillet on medium heat with weight of another skillet on top (3-4 minutes per side).
- CUT AND SERVE: Hot, to watch the gooey, glorious cheese waterfall.