- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup water.
- Slice Eckrich Smoked Sausage into thin coins.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add smoked sausage, zucchini and corn; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until zucchini is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomato sauce, salsa and seasoning; continue cooking 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, adding some of pasta water if necessary for creamier consistency.
- Stir in half of cheese; top with remaining cheese and olives.
Tip: Substitute 1 (10-14oz) package of Eckrich Skinless Smoked Sausage Ropes, 1 (10-14oz) package of Eckrich Beef Skinless Smoked Sausage or 1 (10-13oz) package of Eckrich Turkey Skinless Smoked Sausage for the Cheddar Links and enjoy another great flavor! Sprinkle with green onion slices and or chopped cilantro.